Sunday, February 6, 2011

Talk about bald spots...!

I drove back to Mountain Home for a friend’s wedding reception back in August. Well, Karen’s husband, Kent, worked on my car that weekend and discovered another miraculous tender mercy of the Lord: one of my front tires had an eight inch bald spot! Kent was amazed that I’d made it the 350 + mile trip to Mtn. Home without a blowout. Believe me, I was amazed, too! He rotated my tires but told me that I’d need at least two new ones, if not all four, before I left for Twin Falls to see my best friend, Emily.
I was running on a tight schedule on the 16th (Monday) when I got to Walmart and was told that the wait for all new tires was two hours! Karen called Les Schwab, but their wait time was an hour and a half, so I went back to Walmart. This time a young guy came out and gave me the quote. He said he’d “jump right on” my car and that the wait time would be 30-45 minutes, no more than an hour max. So with divine help I was able to visit my best friend for a little over an hour before heading back to Provo. :D
And, thankfully, I had enough money in savings to pay for all of the tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment